Accounting Team LeaderPrimary Location: Zeytinburnu, Istanbul - TR, Job ID 062253
- Responsible for the general ledger month-end closing process. He/She ensures that local finance and control are optimal, accurate and timely in line with local tax procedures,
- Asist for preparation of financial reports required for internal and global reporting.
- Review and approve monthly and quarterly tax declarations,
- Prepare annual corporate tax declaration,
- Review and approve monthly reconciliations,
- Review accounting processes to improve efficiencies,
- Conduct self audits with the Finance and Accounting Shared Services department to implement process improvement action plans,
- Coordinate and assist internal and external audits,
- Supervise and develop team members.
BS Degree in Finance and Accounting related areas,
3-4 years of practical experience on accounting and external reporting, preferably in multinational companies. Big 4 audit experience is a plus.
Strong accounting skills in USGAAP and Turkish GAAP, understanding of IFRS is beneficial.
Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and complete tasks according to deadlines,
Strong analytical skills, high degree of attention to detail.
Self-motivated, takes ownership and initiative, follows-up on own responsibilities
Innovative, proactive and problem solving attitude,
Fluency in English is a must.
Excellent knowledge of MS office applications (Advanced level of Excel is a must)
Work effectively within the department and across departments
Residence of Istanbul-European side is preferred.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.