Sales Planning & Performance Junior SpecialistPrimary Location: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Job ID 055497 Zip Code 50-265
As a Sales Planning & Performance Junior Specialist you will be responsible for systems and administrative support to the Region Sales Planning & Performance Team, involving sales portfolio administration, sales hierarchy management, sales planning and sales incentive calculation and internal customer contact.
Varied, non-routine tasks that this position consist of create unique and ambitious opportunity to learn or ecel multiple skills and gaink knowledge.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the Wroclaw city centre (Bema Plaza - Wroclaw ul. Bema 2);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
- very good English (writing and speaking);
- good communications skills;
- effective analytical skills;
- ability to work under time pressure;
- ability to work in a team and isolated environment;
- well organized.
- good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word);
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.