APAC Procurement System SpecialistPrimary Location: Tsuen Wan, New Territories - CN, Job ID 068603
The Procurement Systems Specialist serves as the liaison between global users, analysts, and developers for systems enhancements and production issues. He/She maintains the reporting systems used by the function. This position develops and executes test scenarios for existing and new functionalities. He/She supports the help desk and provides application support to users.
Interacts with Users on Production Issues
- Communicates with users to clarify issues and to determine business impacts.
- Assesses production issues to determine root causes.
- Reviews production issues to escalate and resolve issues.
- Collaborates with the help desk staff and developers to communicate production issues.
- Communicates with users to deliver solutions for enhancements, fixes, and testing.
Interacts with Information Technology Development Staff
- Submits tracker logs to prioritize production issues and to document developer solution activities and user communications.
- Defines and translates production issues to discuss with developers for resolution.
- Monitors progress of developers to deliver code changes.
- Tests code changes to ensure proper functionality.
- Communicates user acceptance testing results to ensure proper resolution.
Prepares, Reviews, and Maintains Test Scripts
- Evaluates testing environments to ensure validity.
- Develops scenarios for test scripts to ensure valid and operational applications.
- Executes test scripts to ensure test cases are operating according to expectations.
- Analyzes and monitors test results to provide feedback to Information Technology (IT) department.
- Validates and documents scenarios for test scripts to capture and communicate final results.
Gathers Requirements for Systems Enhancements
- Reviews and evaluates business requirements to validate business needs.
- Opens change requests to track the requirement development process.
- Participates in user acceptance testing to ensure proper functionality of systems.
- Creates, tests, and communicates new procedures to validate test results.
Performs Special Systems Projects
- Verifies data to ensure accuracy.
- Executes and maintains business continuity testing to ensure functionality within the disaster recovery process.
- Develops and maintains queries in the function's reporting systems to generate business reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- At least two years of Finance or Procurement related work experience
- Detail-oriented with attention to details
- Ability to generate analysis reports using Microsoft office application
- IT knowledge background to communicate technological concepts and understand UPS system
- SQL programming skill preferred
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.