UPS Healthcare Logistics Operations Director (Based in Region Office)Primary Location: Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG Job ID 059699 Zip Code 486064
The UPS Healthcare Logistics Operations Director impacts the organization by acting as the primary face to the customer and leading management of operations for multiple facilities and accounts. He/She defines the work environment, sets goals and standards, and ensures compliance with standards for operation. The UPS Healthcare Logistics Operations Director is responsible for all Asia Pacific logistics operations for UPS Healthcare Logistics, including responsibility for operations, financial performance, and customer satisfaction. This position oversees managers within the department.
Oversees Productivity Indicators
- Develops an operational strategy to achieve financial performance and customer satisfaction.
- Finalizes operational goals and standards to drive operational efficiencies and maximize opportunities for new business development.
- Monitors the operational processes for all Asia Pacific logistics operations for UPS Healthcare Logistics to meet customer requirements and ensure compliance with performance standards.
- Oversees inventory control standards to prevent inventory shrinkages, minimize inventory losses, and reduce inventory discrepancies.
Facilitates Achievement of Financial Expectations
- Guides financial leadership to generate revenue growth, revenue management, cost containment, and achievement of target margins.
- Presents monthly financial performance to UPS Healthcare Logistics Leadership to review account level profit and loss statements.
as UPS Healthcare Logistics ambassador to negotiate customer contracts, rates,
Maintains Customer Expectations
- Represents UPS at customer meetings and quarterly business reviews to provide information and updates on UPS Healthcare Logistics productivity and performance.
- Leverages knowledge of customers' business to identify new development opportunities for cross-selling within UPS Healthcare Logistics Leadership.
the reporting customers to support customers' need for customized data.
Facilitates exceptional customer support on new account implementation,
customer service, problem resolution, and quality control.
Manages Performance and Systems Reporting
- Reviews performance metrics to ensure operations adhere to company standards, policies, procedures, and defined goals.
- Reviews quality control analysis to identify recommendations for operational improvements.
standards and priorities for the work environment of multiple facilities to
ensure compliance with standards for operations, customer satisfaction, and
Leads and Develops Others
- Manages resources and people processes (e.g., Performance Management, Career Development, Succession Planning, Salary
- Administration, Training, Staffing, etc.) to ensure the day to day administration of processes and formal procedures.
- Identifies individual and team skill gaps and developmental opportunities (e.g., training, special assignments, projects, etc.) to facilitate individual and team development.
- Ensures that direct and indirect reports have specific, documented career goals and detailed plans for achieving these goals to advance the development of their personal and professional growth.
- Conducts frequent performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to facilitate open communication and encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Holds others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals and maintain consistent practices across the organization.
- Resolves individual and group performance issues in accordance with UPS’s policies and procedures in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork.
- Coaches others and provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance as they take on greater responsibilities.
- Identifies opportunities to involve others in new and challenging work assignments that advance the skills and capabilities of individuals and the organization.
employees for lateral rotations and promotions to provide them with
opportunities to develop new skills and take on more responsibility
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant discipline. Master degree will be a plus
- With relevant Healthcare operations experience.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to details
- Adhere to policies and procedures and balance with customers’ needs
- Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Good written & spoken English and Mandarin. Other languages will be a plus
- Good working knowledge of Project Financials will be a plus
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.