Solutions & Implementation Analyst (Contract Logistics)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 064099
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Design and Provide Solution for New RFQ / RFP (Request for Quotation / Project)
- Analyze customer’s supply chain requirements.
- Work with different functional groups (BD, IT, Industrial Engineering, Country Solutions etc) to formulate solutions / costing / pricing to prospective customers. Coordinate closely to ensure completeness of proposal and its timely submission.
- Conduct due-diligence check with relevant authorities to ensure guidelines / regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure a balanced proposal that meets customer’s requirements and also achieves organization’s financial expectation.
- Present solution & financials to P&L Owner / Management to obtain approval.
2. Implement Win Projects
- Contribute necessary details (scope of work, pricing & assumptions, termination schedule etc) to Legal for contract documentation.
- Formulate project timeline plan and ensure timely execution of key deliverables.
- Prepare and seek approval for RFA (Request for Appropriation).
- Work with and monitor closely functional groups (IT, Operations, Country Solutions, Industrial Engineering etc) to ensure facility / manpower / system readiness.
- Source for and negotiate with suppliers / vendors who provide reliable services and equipments.
- Develop SOP / MOP / WI (Work Instruction) and conduct / facilitate training necessary for smooth implementation with relevant personnel.
- Track implementation expenses to ensure actual spend is within budgeted cost
- Closely monitor implemented projects to ensure speedy operational stabilization before proper handover to Program Management.
3. Support Contract Renewal for Existing Accounts
- Incorporate scope change to revised pricings and seek approval from P&L Owner / Management
4. Support Department for Adhoc Projects
- Possess at least a Diploma or above in Engineering. Other disciplines with experience in logistics operations management preferable in 3rd party logistics, distribution or manufacturing environment will be considered.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Minimum 2 years warehousing experience with knowledge of at least one warehouse management system (WMS) preferred but fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- Possess working knowledge of process flow design and analysis
- Driven, result-oriented and independent
- Good communication skills with people from different levels
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.