Assistant Manager, Marketing Analyst (Based in Alps)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 059892
Job Summary : -
The Segment Marketing Supervisor creates and executes segment marketing plans and sales campaigns to grow volume, revenue, and profit within targeted segments. He/She collaborates with other groups to ensure the right messages get to the consumer through all communications channels. This position identifies targeted markets, researches buying behaviors, and translates buying behaviors into value propositions for customers. The Supervisor reports to the Country Marketing Manager
Description : -
Manages Projects :
- Manages project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end.
- Develops project plans (i.e., detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to ensure that the project will be completed on time and according to specifications.
- Designs and implements communication plans to ensure those affected by projects are informed and updated.
Develops Market Strategies
- Analyses research information to develop a value proposition that clearly articulates positioning.
- Provides subject matter expertise to clarify product positioning and make changes to the plans when necessary.
- Implements measurement plans to ensure effective tracking of marketing activities.
Identifies Customer Needs and Segment Trends
- Visits customers and maintains regular communication to develop projections and insights on customer needs.
- Conducts research to understand segment trend to identify opportunity to enhance UPS value proposition.
- Works with competitive analysis groups to gather information related to targeted markets.
- Champion for customer value proposition and training.
Qualifications : -
- Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Business/Administration/Management/Marketing or equivalent; with experience in segment is preferable but not compulsary
- Experience in sales would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to detail
- Ability to manage external and intenal stakeholders
- Adhere to policies and procedures and balance with customers needs
- Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications , Excel literacy is a must
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.