Regional Treasury Analyst
Reporting to the Supervisor, this analyst supports various business units in the Asia Pacific Region in treasury related areas, including but not limited to treasury operations, cash forecasting, liquidity management, compliance and audits.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders such as business units and legal department for bank account bank account administration, maintenance of bank signers and e-banking system administration
- Ensure all bank mandates and signers with banks are updated timely and consistent with Treasury policies
- Conduct regular audits of bank records against Treasury Management System and other internal systems
- Work with various stakeholders for short-term cash forecasts and ensure sufficient liquidity for operations
- Support all global cash management liquidity activities
- Ensure all transactions are recorded accurately and timely in Treasury Management System according to treasury and accounting guidelines
- Prepare pooling/funds transfer and foreign exchange conversion requests and monitor transaction status
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of monthly intercompany settlement process
- Prepare accurate routine and ad hoc cash position reports timely
- Analyze bank fees, ensure timely payment of bank fees and identifying fee reduction opportunities
- Prepare loan agreements and promissory notes for all long-term loans.
- Support business units in bank guarantee issuances
- Monthly audits of bank guarantee database, loan database, and draw down schedules.
- Conduct periodic process audits for the Department.
- Document, review, update operational procedures to support company policies and objectives
- Assist with implementation of new banking structure and other projects as required
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree with major in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Professional accounting or treasury certification would be advantageous
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience is preferred but fresh graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered fairly as well
- Written and spoken languages: Primarily English; preferably bilingual in English and Chinese/Mandarin as there is a need to interact with stakeholders in China
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. Knowledge in Access will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Well organized, meticulous, independent and can strive under pressure
- Takes pride in achieving quality results with strong numerical, analytical and problem resolution skills