Marketing Data AnalystPrimary Location: Singapore (South District), Singapore - SG Job ID 058494 Zip Code 498784
The Analyst is responsible for business planning, daily/weekly performance report, coordinating self-audit, liaise with country and report on program execution, monthly support on data and reporting on monthly performance.
- Lead Business planning process in Country and acts as the point of contact for the planning teams
- Develops detailed understanding of the business plan and its components to serve as a subject matter expert
- Develops final communication of
the business plan for review with Country and District Business Planning Team
Designs and implements communication plans to ensure all parties are informed and updated
Follows-up with assigned resources continuously manage the productivity of the team, project timelines and deliverables.
Create and utilizes standard reports to identify and track key performance indicators
Identifies gaps in plan performance to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create and utilize standardized information sources, tools and methods to identify and prioritize high impact customers
- Develop programs for keeping best customers, growing most profitable, improving least profitable / Compliant and churn reduction
- Root cause investigation of client characteristics versus plan
- Evaluate impact of NEW high impact opportunities (customers) and provide recommendations
- Formats databases to run queries and generate reports for inclusion in presentations.
- Gathers, compiles, and sorts data to facilitate reporting and analysis.
- Distributes reports to stakeholders to educate and inform.
- Possess at least a Degree in Business or Marketing
- Preferably with at least 1 year of experience in analytical tasks
- Demonstrate hands-on knowledge in Microsoft including MS Access, MS Excel preferably with some understanding in programming
- Meticulous with strong attention to details, display good numerate skills, matured thinking, dependable and requires minimum supervision
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skill.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.