APAC New Business Engineering (Healthcare) Supervisor (based in Alps Avenue)Primary Location: 31 ALPS Avenue #07-00 Singapore 498784 , Singapore, Singapore - SG, 498784 Job ID 066523
The New Business Engineering Supervisor develops and designs warehouse distribution solutions to meet customer needs.
- Provide internal pricing support and assists with defining project needs.
- Work with Business Development (BD), IT and Operations to secure new business and increase profitable revenue.
- Analyze customer order characteristics, work processes, storage requirements, equipment needs, labor requirements, and product characteristics.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (e.g., Operations, etc.) to provide cost-effective Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) pricing models.
- Interface with internal customers to evaluate their needs and propose solutions.
- Develop business proposals, respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), and contributes to and writes technical documents.
- Create project plan to ensure seamless and timely implementation of the project / upon contract award till completion and keep management timely updated of progress.
- Develop standard operating procedures to enable operations perform their job functions according to solution designed.
- Possess a Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Industrial Engineering. Other disciplines with experience in logistics operations management preferable in 3rd Party Logistics, Distribution, Manufacturing or Healthcare environment will be advantageous.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant warehousing experience performing in a similar capacity is required with knowledge of at least one warehouse management system (WMS).
- Solid negotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively in English language (both oral and written) and able to work well with stakeholders across all levels.
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skill which includes conducting presentation to the top management.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, high sensitivity to figures with problem-solving abilities.
- Strong business acumen, attention to details and excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Possess working knowledge of process flow design and analysis.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) and Visio.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.