APAC Marketing Customer Experience Assistant Manager (Region Office)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 067707
The Customer Experience Marketing Assistant Manager is responsible for developing and implementing strategies useful in improving customer relationship, dedication and satisfaction. He/She will help drive customer-centricity across the organization, elevating customer satisfaction, driving customer engagement and increase loyalty. Manage an ongoing collection of customer feedback program across multiple channels in order to capture their expectations, preferences and dislikes, and acting upon the feedback through continuous improvement is a key focus area.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Conduct and manage Voice of the Customer + Voice of the Process research with a focus on micro, platform and indirect customers across multiple channels and countries
- Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touch points of a customer journey
- Drive standardization + scalability of Micro, Platform, Indirect (MPI) processes and customer experiences for APAC. E.g. Account opening, UPS.com ID creation, New channels (Whatsapp, LINE) etc.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to collect customer feedback to enhance customer services and brand awareness
- Setting up clear go-to-market strategies based on customer feedback to drive positive results and increase loyalty
- Developing a protocol that ensure response to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications
- Analyzing customer feedback on product ranges and new releases, as well as preparing reports
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred
- At least three years' experience in a customer experience role, or a similar customer support role
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX, such as Qualtrix CustomerXM.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills with the ability to think out of the box.
- Strong business acumen with the thirst for continuous learning and improvement.
- Candidate must be comfortable to travel as and when required basing on business related purposes.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.