APAC Contract Logistics Sales Manager (Region Office)Primary Location: 22 Changi South Avenue 2 Singapore 486064 , Singapore (Region Office), Singapore - SG, 486064 Job ID 061227
The Contract Logistics (CL) Overlay Sales Manager is responsible for generating new contract logistics revenue by sourcing for targeted customers that require warehousing and distribution services.
He / She should also engage with Middle Market and Enterprise Sales Teams to support integrated solution sales that also comprise of Contract Logistics solution elements.
He / She executes business plans through identifying, qualifying and attaining new business wins (and also ensuring that their Book of Business accounts see sustainable and incremental revenue growth) to meet / exceed sales and revenue goals.
This position leads service and sales activity across UPS's portfolio of Contract Logistics' products and services with the need to also support the growth of UPS's Freight, Package and Forwarding business volumes and profitability.
The Contract Logistics Overlay Sales Manager drives regional business growth within the APAC region through target account selling, solution development, customer-facing communications, contract development, value creation, and negotiation.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or relevant discipline. Master’s Degree or MBA will be a plus.
More than 5 years related 3PL selling experience with healthcare background, including a minimum of 2 years in Sales Manager / Business Development Manager capacity.
- Preferably with healthcare industry knowledge.
- Candidate with strong experience background in Life Science and/or Medical Device/Pharmaceutical industry (or related) with extensive knowledge of GMP/GSP/GDP environment with 3PL experience will have an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, planning and organizing skills, attention to details.
- Adhere to policies and procedures and balance with customers’ needs.
Highly sales driven individual with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Good written & spoken English, Mandarin and other languages will be a plus.
- Familiar with the outsourcing industry within the APAC region.
- Good working knowledge of Project Financials will be a plus.
Candidate must be comfortable to travel as and when required for business related purposes.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.