APAC Brokerage Modernization Assistant Manager (based in Region Office)
The Technical Product Owner is responsible for providing support to the Business Product Owner during the development phase and post go live in technical areas of the project. This is a position that requires IT knowledge and some experience in IT hardware/software and simple SQL programming.
- Work with Corporate TCIP teams and Region Brokerage in defining the business/technical requirements.
- Liaison between IT and Customs IT/Customs Vendor on connectivity requirements.
- Support the business Product Owner in creating EDI or file interface related user stories and its acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate technical reviews between InfoSec and IT Vendors, Customs OSP on IT governance.
- Manage all system related technical configurations including User Access creation, Enterprise systems configuration required for system go live.
- Manage all hardware/software procurement including securing approval for funding appropriation during the deployment of the project.
- Provide technical support during the deployment phase of the project including post go live.
- The desired person should possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Business or related field or the equivalent of education and work experience.
- Possess more than 3 years of work experience in IT capacity.
- Candidate who demonstrate leadership ability with successful people management experience will be highly desirable.
- Demonstrates knowledge of hardware components and awareness of the current communication standards.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools, SQL Language.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience with EDIFACT standards file exchanges, XML and EDI.
- Working knowledge of and experience with Network Connectivity including Communications Protocols SFTP, HTTPS, AS2 and MQ technology.
- Requirement elicitation skills - demonstrates a working knowledge of techniques for eliciting and gathering requirements.
- Demonstrated skills in providing technical support in a business environment.
- Proficient in both written and communication in English.
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skill which includes conducting presentation to the top management.
- Due to the nature of the role, candidate must be open to flexible working hours with the ability to work across different time zones.
- Candidate must be comfortable to travel estimated 10% of the time within APAC as and when required basing on business related purposes.