Logistics Operation Assistant (Permanent Position)Primary Location: Seongdong-gu, Seoul - KR Job ID 060303 Zip Code 04802
He/She analyzes and responds to customers’ requests, resolves customer issues, conducts research, prepares reports, and identifies account penetration opportunities.
He/She provides back-up support to customer accounts and provides customer training on SCS systems
He/She must be meticulous, able to communicate effectively and possess good planning & organizational skills in order to fulfill the requirement of this position.
- Generates reports in appropriate format using basic software; reviews reports to ensure accuracy and completeness; identifies some problems with report generation (e.g., missing variables, incorrect data, etc.)
- Manages to provide support on customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Analyzes and responds to customers’ requests and resolves customers’ issues to ensure customers’ needs are met.
- Provides customers with information (e.g., progress of client-specific process improvements, staff announcements, welcome letters, account progress, etc.) to keep customers well informed and to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Provides customers with information on rate changes and renewals, new products, service enhancements, shipment and order entry changes, product-specific issues, and missed metrics to keep customers well-informed and to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Provides response tracking, notification of status information and events impacting clients, and track and trace services to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
Education and Work Experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerical approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Good IT skills, in particular spreadsheets and databases and a knowledge of warehouse systems
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure
- Good planning skills and able to meet targets and deadlines
- Proficient in English
Mon to Fri 09:00 ~18:00
73, Yeonmujang-gil, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.