Healthcare Solutions Engagement Supervisor (based in Youngdeungpo-gu)Primary Location: 94-3, Mullae-ro , Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul - KR, 07295 Job ID 064946
The Healthcare Solutions Engagement Supervisor develops a thorough understanding of customers’ processes and business objectives and capitalizes on the value that UPS can offer their business. He/She creates value for customers by leveraging UPS’s expertise in the areas of engineering, technology, finance, and supply chain design. This position provides consultative sales support to the UPS Sales organization to enhance and improve customers’ business with value-added and configurable solutions. The Healthcare Solutions Engagement Supervisor supports small to mid-scale non-complex projects, consisting of single/multi-site implementations with multiple projects and services. He/She actively participates in the implementation phase of the solution development, deployment plan definition, and the implementation phase scheduling. This position also provides ongoing analysis of implementation projects, plans, and templates through statistics, outcomes, lessons learned, and post-implementation audits as defined by the implementation project plan.
Identifies and Evaluates Customers’ Business Needs
- Conducts customer research to understand the customer’s business (e.g., goals, volume, trends, etc.), to maximize discussions on solutions, and to build and strengthen relationships.
- Identifies customers’ needs, issues, and opportunities to resolve business issues (e.g., customer service, technology, distribution, etc.) and to streamline business processes.
- Meets with and engages customer internal stakeholders in a discovery process to determine goals, issues, needs, and opportunities.
- Evaluates customers’ business (e.g., processes, issues, needs, etc.) and proposes viable solutions to obtain financial, quality, and process improvements, to increase cost savings, enhance efficiency, and build and strengthen partnerships.
Formulates Solutions and Develops Proposals
- Collaborates with the Sales team to evaluate and determine costs of solutions, formulate account strategies for leveraging solutions, and gain agreement on established value propositions.
- Prepares customer proposals and presentations to demonstrate the value added of UPS's solutions and grow the business.
- Delivers customer proposals and presentations to propose new ideas, methods, and technology for streamlining processes and to obtain customers' commitment.
- Interfaces with customers to ensure they are aligned with the value proposition offered by UPS and to gain agreement.
- Manages and coordinates resources and activities to ensure smooth implementation of customer solutions.
Interfaces with Stakeholders Involved with Account Management
- Reviews account information (e.g., customers’ stakeholders, pre-call, etc.) with Sales (e.g., Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, District Manager, etc.) to identify customer solution opportunities and to understand customers’ business.
- Provides guidance and direction on solutions for Sales and Business Development (BD) management to assist in selling and positioning solutions.
- Participates in strategy meetings with stakeholders (e.g., Account Managers, Area Sales Managers, etc.) to identify opportunities and resources and to develop customers’ strategies in positioning UPS’s technologies.
- Participates in pre and post-calls for customer meetings to analyze the information disseminated and to determine strengths and weaknesses of the sales approach and solutions offered.
- Conducts ongoing, informal account strategy sessions with Account Managers to monitor customers’ changing needs, to adjust strategy, and to validate customers’ satisfaction.
- Attends BD sales meetings and customer events to represent Customer Solutions and provide effective sales consulting.
Delivers Training and Prepares Documentation
- Documents and reports account activity (e.g., customer visits and phone calls, training, etc.) to ensure account team members are informed of the customers’ activity.
- Documents solutions in the project management tool (i.e., TEAMS) and logs customer calls and visits on the account management system to report account activity and to ensure account team members are informed of customer activity.
- Conducts formal and informal training (i.e., technology solutions) to ensure the sales force remains current with UPS solutions and enhancements.
- Prepares and presents reports (e.g., trends, technology initiatives, etc.) to the district sales staff to provide relevant and current information.
- Registers the customer for products and delivers product training to ensure customers have the education and information to effectively use UPS’s product.
Assists with Projects and Reporting
- Provides assistance with project deliverables to ensure budget and timelines are met.
- Assists with validation of planned versus actual task completion to determine project impacts.
- Assists with post-project user audits to gather feedback for continuous improvements.
- Distributes project status budget and timeline reports to identify implementation improvements and future model updates.
- Conducts surveys to identify improvement for overall project implementations.
Manages Small to Mid Size Projects
- Manages small to mid size project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end.
- Forwards design documents to stakeholders to obtain sign-off, agreement on project costs, and needed resources.
- Develops small to mid size project plans (i.e., detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to ensure that the project will be completed on time and according to specifications.
- Ensures affected functions or groups are identified and works with them to negotiate process changes, ownership of processes, and to manage project impact.
- Designs and implements communication plans to ensure those affected by projects are informed and updated.
- Follows up with assigned resources formally (e.g., status meetings, etc.) and informally to continuously manage the productivity of the team, project timelines, and deliverables.
- Balances multiple projects (i.e., small to mid size) and deployment schedules to meet stakeholder goals and expectations.
Develops Deployment Plan Definitions
- Identifies single products and services to assist with plan definition implementation.
- Gathers impacted user-base and location statistics to evaluate findings and compare to current models.
- Develops roles and responsibility definitions to define the scope of work.
Develops Implementation Phase Scheduling and Communication
- Identifies communication groups to build the communication plan and communicate across business lines.
- Develops work breakdown structures to ensure the project plan is properly implemented.
- Determines the location, customer, and user group deployment order to create the implementation project plan.
- Supports and guides stakeholders (including field operations) to negotiate and escalate issues and provide feedback as needed.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity with customer facing experience in healthcare related industry, or industry engineering or logistic operation background would be preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in English language (both oral and written) along with their Native language and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities being able to drive Business Development initiatives.
- Tech savvy with the ability to position and present UPS solutions to internal and external customers.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers’ perspective and think win-win.
- Candidate must be comfortable to travel domestically and within APAC as and when required basing on business related purposes.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access).
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.