Flex Part-Time Package Center SupervisorRound Rock - Roundville Ln Primary Location: 33 Roundville Ln , ROUND ROCK, TX - United States, 78664 Facility Round Rock - Roundville Ln Job ID 242046
UPS is seeking an energetic Part-time (PT) Flex Package Center Supervisor to answer and respond to calls, and manage computer programs and systems in a fast-paced operations environment. If this sounds like you ideal opportunity, we want to hear from you!
The PT Flex Package Center Supervisor supervises daily activities of drivers and package handlers to ensure all assigned duties are completed safely and timely. He/She is responsible for directing the work of others as well as managing timecards. The PT Flex Package Center Supervisor typically works Monday through Friday; however, weekend work may be required based upon business needs. Hours for the position may vary, and overtime may also be necessary, to provide coverage in other areas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs general office tasks (paperwork, filing, answering phones, data entry, etc.)
- Directs the work of the other employees
- Verifies timecards
- Performs various tasks as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task and manage stressful situations
- Cognitive reasoning skills
- Ability to create and manipulate Microsoft Office Excel spreadsheets, and use Microsoft Office Word to create and modify documents
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment
- Previous Package Center or Phone Center experience - Preferred
- Previous supervisory experience - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.