HR AdvisorPrimary Location: Roermond, Limburg - NL Job ID 055216
As HR Advisor you are responsible for delivery of a full range of Human Resources services. You enhance HR processes, improve employee relations and encourage people development. You provide support and tactical implementation in the areas of Organizational training, Performance Management, Healthy & Safety, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Workforce planning. You are a Business Partner to both employer and employee.
What do you do on an average day?
- You manage the recruitment process and liaise with Management on staffing needs. With this you also review vacancies, conduct interviews, prepare employment contracts and attend various job fairs;
- being a Business Partner for Operations regarding Absenteeism is also your responsibility. You provide training for all new leaders, support long term sick cases to prevent penalties from the government and conduct frequent illness conversations;
- for people development you provide trainings to leadership so they can develop their skills, support in creating development plans & goal setting and manage employee appraisals, transfers and promotions;
- as part of our HR Strategy you will also take part in one or two project groups relating to Happy People, Healthy People, Sufficient Qualified People or Skilled People, where you will be strategically working on several projects;
- you set up labor contracts, prepare contract adjustments for you employees, conduct and file exit interviews, support your Management in the REQ/PAC process and handle the onboarding process accordingly.
What do we expect of you?
- Education: minimum of Bachelor in Human Resource Management;
- Experience: minimum of 3 years' experience in a generalist HR role;
- Knowledge of: People Development, Labor law, MS Office. HR/Salary system experience is a pre;
- Our workforce speaks both Dutch and English so it's important you are fluent in both languages;
- As part of the HR team it's very important you have high level of Business sense, integrity and accuracy. It goes without saying you are a team player.
Good to know
- Location: non-healthcare Roermond
- Apply before: 20th of June via firstname.lastname@example.org
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.