Warehouse Associate II - KaiserMIRA LOMA Primary Location: 11811 LANDON DRIVE , MIRA LOMA, CA - United States, 91752 Facility MIRA LOMA Job ID 258705
UPS Healthcare is currently seeking a Warehouse Worker II to join our team. The primary component of our Healthcare team is order fulfillment, including receipt of customer’s priority healthcare products into our warehouse facility, placement of stock into storage, receiving orders, picking and packing orders, shipping orders, and conducting customer service support. Our Healthcare team members provide an important service for customers that provide the world’s medical devices, testing equipment, pharmaceuticals and more. We promise speed, consistency, flexibility and visibility to our clients. We help them become more efficient, which allows them to focus on their core competencies, better serve their customers and improve the products and services they offer. For us, it is more than a package, it is a patient.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs all warehouse activities including picking, packing, shipping, receiving, put-away, cycle count, inventory audit, etc.
- Lifts and lowers merchandise that may weigh up to 70 pounds
- Works at heights of up to 28 feet using powered equipment
- Utilizes various pieces of MHE including pallet movers, stand up forklifts, high lift reach trucks, and order pickers
- Utilizes RF scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities
- Performs all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy and minimal supervision
- Utilizes PC-based WMS to perform all warehouse activities including outbound process, inbound process and inventory control
- Ensures transaction accuracy
- Coordinates with supervisor on all warehouse activities and performance
- Ensures safety and quality compliance
- Works in a variety of environments to include temperatures in the ambient warehouse, refrigerated storage spaces, or freezer spaces
Knowledge and Skills
- General knowledge of warehouse terminology and practices
- Forklift experience
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Able to read and speak English
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.