GBS Intermed Billing Associate
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
Customer Master File billing assistant handles the setups in E2K that allow billing operation worldwide to flow appropriately, based on operational and customer needs. CMF assistant will work collaboratively with other members of the team in order to process CMF creation/updates for all world regions, according to the requirements and rules each territory has. CMF operation involves flexibility and requires someone who is able to look out of the box.
- Process all incoming volume of CMF requests, based on internal assignations, which entail flexibility to move between mailboxes of all regions.
- Collaborate with other members of the CMF team to ensure cases are completed within the SLA.
- Ensure setups are performed accurately considering the impact these may have at a corporate, geographic and customer level.
- Maintain CMF written procedures are up to date.
- Collaborate with the CMF Team Leader and Supervisor to solve any escalations that may pop up and require actions on an urgent basis.
- Perform regular audits of processed cases in collaboration with all other team members.
- Communicate with and support other members of the Team and other UPS areas with the purpose of ensuring CMF updates are appropriately executed on time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel intermedium 70%.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative careers.
- English (Written and spoken) 80%.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.