GBS Intermed Billing Associate
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position processes bills and creates and distributes various billing reports. He/She prints, reviews, and assembles invoices, preparing billing adjustments and performing research as needed. This position exercises great attention to detail and ensures all steps of the system billing process are followed in the proper order.
- Prepares daily reconciliations and analyzes source documents.
- Ensures accuracy of customer records and responds to customer inquiries as needed.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves any errors or customer disputes.
- Edits billing-related information, updates customer's invoicing, and ensures proper support documentation is included.
- Reviews customer contracts for new pricing and updates customer exception lists.
- Creates and processes manual billing entries and reviews and compares billing to customer rates.
- Processes transportation records through key entry.
- Adds and maintains customer account information and requirements within various billing systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (logic functions)
- Accounting background - Preferred
- English 70%
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.