Salesforce Intermediate Applications Developer
- Mahwah, New Jersey
- Level: Varies based on position
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Salesforce Intermediate Application Developer inputs and supports full system life-cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.). You will perform tasks within planned durations and established deadlines. You collaborate with teams to ensure effective communication and support the achievement of objectives. You provide knowledge, development, maintenance, and support for applications.
- Generates application documentation.
- Contributes to systems analysis and design.
- Designs and develops moderately complex applications.
- Contributes to integration builds.
- Contributes to maintenance and support.
- Monitors emerging technologies and products.
- Working on a global deployment of Salesforce Service Cloud to 40 countries, 1,000 locations and over 25,000 users.
- The application is used for Customer Support via the Phone, Web, Email, Messaging (SMS) and Chat channels.
- This is a dynamic application that is rapidly growing with new Customer Support functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree or International equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics or related field; Or equivalent professional work experience is required
- Excellent Analytical Skills, Strong Salesforce product familiarity is required
- Analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into Salesforce specific solutions using the Salesforce toolsets (Out of the Box, Configuration, Customization).
- Experience in designing & building a solution using Salesforce Declarative & Programmatic Approach
- Experience with Integrating Salesforce with on premise legacy systems and other cloud solutions
- Experience with integration of middleware and Enterprise Service Bus.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with the 3rd party using SOAP and REST APIs in XML\JSON formats
- Expertise in Apex, workflow, Lightning Flows, and triggers
- Working experience with Service Cloud & Service Business Process (Email to Case, Web to Case, Live Chat, Digital Engagement/Messaging, Phone to Case), Open CTI and/or CTI Vendors, Omnichannel, CRMA, Knowledge, Case Routing, Queues, Public Groups, User Group Assignments
- Strong knowledge of Agile Development Methodology.
- Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Admin, Platform Developer I (preferred).
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Benefits & Career Advantages
IT Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
A great career in IT is about more than just what you do at work. It's about your whole life - and where you live it. Explore these locations and find the perfect place to become you.
Parsippany and Mahwah
UPS I.T. Speaks With Bloomberg
Satyan Parameswaran, Vice President, UPS Information Technology (I.T.), Operations Technology (OPT), sat down with Lisa Abramowicz of Bloomberg TV to discuss intelligent automation and its effects on the UPS enterprise.Learn More
UPS I.T. Overview
Join our team of experts in a variety of different specialties. We are more than you think- we are UPS I.T.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)