- Mahwah, New Jersey
- Level: Varies based on position
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The desired Co-Op / Intern team member will be trained and mentored to assist the Field Certification (FC) test team with daily certification of 3rd party and UPS applications as needed along with performing various additional tasks under the guidance of FC team members such as:
- Use of testing procedures to perform core functionality, co-existence testing with other applications and infrastructure software, communication interfaces, connectivity to external devices, application recovery / back out
- Assisting with the creation of automated test scripts
- May also assist with the configuration of various types of desktops, laptops, tablets and server device as needed
Must be able to work 15 - 20 hours per week while school is in session. Potentially work 40 hours per week during the summer months. All hours are Eastern Time Zone (between 7am to 6pm).
- Have a stable internet connection to provide consistent remote access
- Be available during US Eastern Time Zone Hours (between 7am to 6pm)
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 & 11 – Intermediate experience
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019 & 2022– a plus but not required
- Linux – a plus but not required
- Experience and/or knowledge with – C++, Java, Shell Scripting
- Ability to think methodically.
- Verbal and writing communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work other team members.
- Customer focused.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Benefits & Career Advantages
IT Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
A great career in IT is about more than just what you do at work. It's about your whole life - and where you live it. Explore these locations and find the perfect place to become you.
Parsippany and Mahwah
UPS I.T. Speaks With Bloomberg
Satyan Parameswaran, Vice President, UPS Information Technology (I.T.), Operations Technology (OPT), sat down with Lisa Abramowicz of Bloomberg TV to discuss intelligent automation and its effects on the UPS enterprise.Learn More
UPS I.T. Overview
Join our team of experts in a variety of different specialties. We are more than you think- we are UPS I.T.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)