BaSE Project Manager- FLEX Location (Healthcare)
- Louisville, Kentucky
- Level: Varies based on position
The UPS Healthcare Building and Systems Engineering (BaSE) Project Engineering Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of construction projects for UPS Healthcare. Additional responsibilities may include coordination of campaigns, standards development, evaluation of new technologies and new business solutions support.
The UPS Healthcare BaSE Project Engineering Manager manages construction projects for UPS Healthcare. He/She will coordinate construction projects across multiple regions throughout the globe and will be responsible for the project budget, schedule adherence and quality control. As the Project Engineering Manager, he/she will assist UPS Real Estate with site selection, manage contractor bidding processes, coordinate architectural and engineering (A&E) design efforts, oversee construction activities and manage third party construction management consultants. This position may coordinate and supervise other BaSE employees, including Project Supervisors and Project Specialists. This position reports to the UPS Healthcare Buildings and Systems Engineering Division Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinates construction projects status across multiple regions
- Coordinates construction projects for multiple regions throughout the globe
- Manages contractor bidding processes
- Coordinates architectural and engineering (A&E) design efforts
- Oversees construction activities
- Manages third party construction management consultants
- Assists UPS Real Estate with site selection
- Coordinates and supervises other BaSE employee
- Develops and implements BaSE programs to meet the needs of UPS Healthcare
- Coordinates global campaigns and drives completions through the local BaSE teams
- Develops standards for equipment and systems to create global consistency
- Identifies, evaluates and implements new technologies to drive operational efficiencies
- Supports Solutions Team with responses to customer RFP
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Products
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Project - Preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of three years’ experience with construction project management
- Experience with UPS Healthcare building standards and construction - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Benefits & Career Advantages
SCS Healthcare Logistics Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
after 30 days
Growth from within
Work on a
Team of Experts
Make a Global Impact
Hear about UPS Healthcare's capabilities- the future of healthcare is being built right now, and UPS Healthcare is helping to shape it.
Learn about our Technology Enabled Network for Healthcare shipments, helping to deliver hope.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)