Finance & Accounting Supervisor (based in Jakarta)Primary Location: Jalan Raya Pasar Minggu No.60, Pejaten Timur, Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta , Jakarta, Jakarta - ID, 12510 Job ID 063505
The Finance & Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for 3 main areas which are Accounts Payable (AP), Payroll and Accounts Receivable (AR).
AP: The F&A Supervisor supervises repetitive invoice / payment / inquiry workflow to ensure proper controls, accuracy, and service levels are achieved. He/She supervises end to end service for check processing and distribution. This position communicates policies and conducts policy training, maintains standards, and manages escalations. He/She may support systems implementation, project planning, and financial analysis. Supports ongoing process improvement based on assessing the end to end process and implementing quality and efficiency improvements.
Payroll: The F&A Supervisor manages the payroll process for his/her assigned employee group (e.g., region, district, hourly, management, etc.) to ensure accurate payroll processing. He/She organizes workflows, develops procedures, and establishes priorities to meet payroll, contractual, and regulatory deadlines and objectives. This position requires working knowledge of labor contracts and state laws pertaining to payroll throughout the UPS network.
AR: The F&A Supervisor is responsible for customer payment processing, ensure compliance to written guidelines and follow up on payment exceptions to ensure prompt and accurate payment processing. He/She will be required to interact with customers, internal UPS teams, and external vendors to help resolve payment exceptions.
- Supervises the AR/AP/Payroll team to achieve performance goals.
- Designs control points to monitor the performance of the team.
- Monitors and manages team members to comply with Company policy and procedure.
- Reviews self-audit of AP/AR functions to ensure that internal controls are properly followed.
- Review the system workflow and enhance work process regularly.
- Conduct training and coaching to staffs for people development.
- Checks accuracy and ensures time submission of relevant reports to region, districts and countries.
- Ensures the system works based on expectation and looks for ways to enhance the process and system.
- Approves payments properly.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting/Economics or any related field of study.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience performing in similar capacity. Prior knowledge in Logistics & Supply Chain industry will be highly desirable but not essential.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 2 years of successful people management experience in motivating team members.
- Requires excellent English communication skills (both oral and written) with the ability to converse effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking, high sensitivity to figures with problem-solving abilities.
- Energetic self-starter with core business acumen skills, excellent learning agility, attention to details with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities within tight deadlines.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office Programs (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint) and Oracle System (Finance modules).
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.