Hub Operation Supervisor (Based in Incheon Airport)Primary Location: Incheon Int'l Airport Cargo Terminal C, 77-45, Gonghangdong-ro 295beon-gil , Jung-gu, Incheon - KR, 22381 Job ID 065562
The Hub Operation Supervisor is responsible for managing Hub and sorting activities. The position is accountable for ensuring packages are sorted accurately and loaded onto appropriate trailers for movement to the next location. The Hub Operation Supervisor ensures loads are dispatched on time and to appropriate locations. This position supervises unloaders, sorters, and team leaders.
Coordinate Hub and Sort Operations
- Analyze volume projections from load forecast plans to ensure adequate staffing.
- Review daily operational reports to manage productivity, performance, and service.
- Collaborate with different functions (e.g., Industrial Engineering, Training, Human Resources, etc.) to plan day to day activities.
- Improve employee relations and minimize the number of grievances.
Monitor Safety Compliance
- Serve as Co-Chairperson for the Comprehensive Health and Safety Process (CHSP) Committee to ensure committed processes are in place.
- Hold team accountable to execute agreed plans of safety, service, and production standards.
- Monitor results (e.g., safety tests, observations, etc.) to ensure compliance with local laws and UPS Safe Work Methods.
- Review training documentation to ensure compliance with UPS and regulatory training requirements.
Supervise and Develop Others
- Determine employees’ training needs to produce continuous development plans.
- Provide on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
- Conduct performance evaluations in a consistent, fair, and objective manner to encourage continuous performance improvement.
- Hold others accountable to established performance levels to achieve individual and group goals.
- Resolve individual and group performance issues in accordance with UPS’s policies and procedures in a timely manner to motivate and foster teamwork.
Supervise Assistance of Internal and External Customer Needs
- Attend Hub pre-sort meetings to understand operational needs.
- Collaborate with internal customers to ensure loads are processed on-time according to service commitments.
- Communicate cross-functionally (e.g., Other Hub supervisors, Plant Engineering, Human Resources, etc.) to ensure staffing is aligned with the plan, equipment is serviced, and packages are sorted correctly.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Minimum 2 years of people managing experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Logistics or similar area
- Great leadership with excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive, proactive, and innovative
- Flexible with working hours
- Available to work on weekends and holidays
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.