Transportation (On-Road) Manager - based in Ho Chi Minh or Ha NoiPrimary Location: 18A Cong Hoa, Ward 12, Tan Binh District , Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh - VN, 700000 Job ID 066292
Managing Service Performance & Productivity
- Manage Daily, Monthly, Weekly performance & Productivity
- Lead On road Supervisors to develop a strong & dedicated operation team, ready for company growth & enhancement.
- Guide OGP Supervisor in managing OGP Performance KPI
- Provide strong support for Sale, Marketing. Coordinate with other departments for service improvement & business expansion.
- Have knowledge & communication skill in working with local authority to make sure we run our operation in compliance.
- Build up strong Safety environment for driver team: Safe by Choice - not by Chance
- Responsible for safety performance in whole country
- Leading CHSP committee to enhance Safety activities in country
- Manage On road Sup to fulfill their responsible in preventing auto accidents, injury and health & safety.
- Responsible in implementing & managing MOP/ SOP is followed properly.
- Motivating, coaching the team on time to build up strong successors
- Professional in provide constructive feedback at right time, to develop people, to promote teamwork
- Leading financial perspective in operation management.
- Experience in negotiation with vendors & partners to manage both service performance & financial result.
- Work with Country HOD to build in a happy working environment that can maintain a loyal & experienced employee.
Other responsibilities: Perform other tasks as assigned by Country Manager, including but not limited to managing service & people.<DIV>
- Strong Experience in managing people, especially experience in logistic industry.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Economics, Transportation or relevant fields
- Having driving license is a plus
- Good command of English and computer skills
- Good communication skills – able to explain policies and procedures in a clear and easy-to-understand manner
- Training skill is required
- Strong leadership skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Accept working as and when required, such as on weekends and remote working via phone calls.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Dynamic working environment with competitive remuneration.
- Attractive incentive system including annual salary review, year-end bonus and stock options based on individual and company’s performance.
- Premium health care
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance
- Other benefits such as annual health check-up, family days, year-end party and many training opportunities.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.