Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This role is in the UPS Healthcare Italy division which operates in the pharmaceutical logistics and distribution market, shipping from Formello (Rome) and Liscate (Milano).
Office: Formello (Rome)
FUTURE YOU promises strong technical performance
Can you prove you’re capable of managing small or medium size customer implementations, supporting the implementation of the larger and complex customer implementation projects with the primary focus on Healthcare services?
You will be involved in all the project management main tasks, making sure the implementation is completed on time, the performance of the implemented solution is aligned with the expectations of the customer and the agreed key performance indicators.
We’re offering a permanent contract to a skilled worker who wants to take the responsibility to make sure the financial gains that were expected from an implementation are obtained and can also be called upon to assist in designing a solution or supporting our Sales department.
If you show the correct capabilities and attitude, there could be the opportunity for you to grow your career and upskill on greater level within UPS. If not, we’ll offer you a compensation package equal to the experiences you gain.
What you’ll do
Implements Customer Solutions
As a supporting Analyst of a large implementation project your main tasks include:
•Developing and documenting (operational) processes;
•Performing data analytics and validate customer profiles and requirements;
•Ensuring IT master data configuration requirements are clear, documented and shared with the appropriate teams;
•The project Actions Tracker and Change Log are being maintained and followed up with the action owners where applicable.
As a Project Manager of a small or medium project your main tasks include:
• You are the lead and the central point of contact for the project, both for internal and external teams;
• Project planning, ensuring the applicable milestones are met throughout the project lifespan;
• Handling the project communication and reporting both internally and externally;
• Identifying potential risks and issues and ensure these are pro-actively flagged and resolved;
• Actively managing scope changes and ensuring these are documented, agreed and if applicable added to the project implementation scope.
Supports Sales Resources
• Provides customer solutions subject matter expertise to increase customer solutions knowledge and understands helps identify customer solutions opportunities and grow the business.
Develops Customer Solutions
• Support Business Development with the proposal design and pricing of a supply chain solution for Healthcare, Distribution or Post Sales product verticals
• Evaluates client objectives and business needs, analyses the existing supply chain (e.g. transportation flows, warehouse processes), and designs optimized supply chain solutions
What you’ll get
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Excellent onboarding and ongoing training
- Plenty of opportunities to progress and grow thanks to our ‘promotion from within policy’.
What you’ll need
• Ability to work independently both in identify solutions to problems and prioritizing tasks
• Demonstrate a detailed understanding of logistics and supply chain concepts
• Strong Analytical Skills, Process focused , Stress tolerant
• Education: Preferably in Engineering or Economics
• Experience with PC software packages such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Project, MS-PowerPoint MS-VISIO and MS-Access
• Language knowledge: Fluent in Italian and English both written and speaking is essential
• Some travel may be required
How we recruit
UPS is committed to a policy of treating individuals fairly and recruiting, selecting, training, promoting and compensating based on merit, experience and other work-related criteria. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on age, race, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.