Package Handler (Drummondville) Quart tôt le matin a partir de 5AMPrimary Location: 1777 Rue Sigouin , Drummondville, Quebec - CA, J2C 5C1 Job ID 058595
PACKAGE HANDLER – 5:00 to 9:30am
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Part-time position, approximately 5 hours/day, Monday to Friday
- Start time is 5:00 a.m.
- Hourly wage: $13.10+bonus = $15.85
- Hourly wage after 4 years of service is almost $25.00
- Overtime after 5 hours of work
- Able to lift up to 70 lb (32 kg)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Great work environment, competitive wages and benefits*, annual wage increases, pension plan, group registered retirement savings plan (RRSP), tuition reimbursement, referral bonus and professional development opportunities.
* Benefits include: health, dental and vision care, life insurance
UPS is committed to equity in employment and diversity
Women’s Leadership Development program
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.