Account Executive Non Territory
- Doraville, Georgia
- Level: Varies based on position
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position develops and manages a portfolio of customers in business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) within a specific geographical area.
• Searches and develops potential clients to meet monthly sales targets.
• Makes contact by telephone or email to get initial customer information and sets up an appointment.
• Analyzes customer needs, prepares bids, and presents UPS services.
• Focuses on retaining and penetrating active clients in portfolio.
• Completes maintenance, problem resolution, and sales management of client portfolio.
• Monitors sales through the drafting and updating of reports and internal systems.
• Bachelor's degree or International equivalent
• Meets local age and operations requirements to operate a vehicle
• Communication skills
• Willing to travel
• Microsoft Office skills
• Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week and provides own vehicle for business.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Benefits & Career Advantages
Sales employees get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
Opportunities to Grow
Strength of the UPS name behind you
Diverse team of experts
Creating custom solutions for businesses
UPS Account Executives
Tanner Trevino, Account Executive, shares how he started in Inside Sales and has grown within our Business Development team.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)