Operations / Dispatch CoordinatorPrimary Location: Concord, Ontario - CA Job ID 057717 Zip Code L4K 3S2
UPS is looking for an Operations/Dispatch Coordinator to effectively coordinate deliveries through the use of part-time driver helper during our peak delivery season. This role involvescoordinating and dispatching part time Driver Helpers across GTA and is a contract role starting immediately until end of the year.
- 7:00am to 12:00pm, Monday to Friday. Additional hours of work may require.
- Access to a car on a daily is required, as the driver helpers, the employees you will work with, work throughout the city. Mileage will be paid out
- Properly onboard, train, and manage/coordinate a team a part-time driver helpers who assist the UPS courier drivers all over the city of Toronto and Vaughn
- Must be able to work and drive, in all weather conditions
- Comfortable working in a very fast paced environment
- Comfortable dispatching and directing the work of part-time driver helper employees
- Contract role until the end of Dec 2019
- Must have a clean drivers abstract and criminal record
- All other duties related to this role as per your direct Supervisor/Manager
- Preference will be given to those who have completed or who are currently studying Logistics and/or Operations Management at a post-secondary level
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Wage $18.86 / Hour
- Opportunities for advancement within a Fortune 500 Corporation
- Paid Training
- Free parking
2900 Steeles Ave West, Concord, ON, L4K 3S2 (Jane & Steeles) TTC accessible (we are located right beside Pioneer Village Subway Station).
“UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.”
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.