GBS Payroll Administrative-1
- Columbus, Ohio
- Level: Varies based on position
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position work with UPS systems, and internal and external contacts to ensure employees are paid correctly.
- Supports payroll processes.
- Maintains confidentiality of payroll information.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Ability to create and run large queries using Microsoft Access
- Availability to work flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as needed
- Prior payroll experience - Preferred
- Possess working knowledge of union contractual language and non-union wage plans - Preferred
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will not sponsor visas for position. UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer.
Benefits & Career Advantages
Finance Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
Support Operations in over 220 Countries and Territories
Scope and Stability of a Fortune 100 Organization
Diverse Team of Experts
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)