Marketing Supervisor– Tradelane ManagementPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 059209 Zip Code 1200
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
• The Marketing Supervisor leads the enhancements and profitable growth of European and International trade lanes, and implementation of relevant strategic and tactical marketing programs and initiatives.
• He/She aligns marketing priorities and initiatives with Sales, IE and Operations; collaborates with the Sales team, and interacts with customers to develop network (time in transit; cut-off, pick-up and delivery times) and service improvements and enhancements (value added services as well as pricing competitiveness).
Directs Marketing Activities on Network Capabilities
• Develops marketing plan and support the strategy to gain market share and revenue.
• Researches the market (e.g., trends, competition, industry, etc.) to forecast market opportunities, understand competition, support trade lane success, and grow revenue.
• Analyzes and interprets research market data to determine and develop network capabilities positioning statements and value propositions and to increase UPS's competitive edge.
• Implements TiT, cut-off, pick-up times, and delivery time’s strategy and manages tactical operations of the marketing plan to attain projected revenues and to penetrate pre-determined markets.
• Supports communication budget plan for trade lane initiatives.
• Measures, analyzes, and reports feedback on marketing efforts.
• Coordinates RSC requests
• Ensure TinT maps are accurate on UPS tools
Supports Sales Force
• Develops cross-selling opportunities to ensure enhancements are supported across UPS solutions, to manage and maintain relationships within UPS, and to inform and educate audiences.
• Analyzes opportunities to promote UPS services, to improve market share, and to gain rapid market awareness and approval for expediting revenue generation.
• Attends sales meetings to determine sales needs and to understand the customer's perspective.
Directs Marketing Communications
• Engages with Communications and PR to obtain press for UPS and to gain product and brand awareness for increasing sales and revenue.
• Explores trade show opportunities to gain rapid access to a larger customer base, to increase sales, and to analyze the costs and benefits of events.
Develops Marketing Presentations
• Develops presentations for senior management and Sales to ensure brand and product integrity.
• Collaborates with Customer Communications to develop collateral for internal and external audiences to support Sales in generating revenue.
• Applies Information Analysis & Solution Generation Knowledge: Familiar with primary information sources relevant to assigned area; utilizes computer-based analytical and information management tools in order to perform routine analysis; documents approach and findings; reviews results with others as appropriate.
• Applies Problem Definition & Structuring Knowledge: Identifies key factors behind basic problems and establish a path to solve them; proposes approaches to solve more complicated problems; investigates and diagnoses anomalies in routine business results.
• Conducts Customer & UPS Products Analysis : Familiar with the primary customer business processes in which UPS solutions are most frequently applied (e.g., order management, shipping, receiving, returns, accounts receivable and accounts payable); within area of responsibility, able to describe customer benefits through the application of UPS solutions.
• Creative thinker; comes up with own ideas on how to grow the business and how to position UPS solutions on the market
• Self-starter; takes action on his/her own initiative.
• Able to work independently
• Analytical skills; provides new insights based on analytical outcome to elaborate the company growth strategy
• Strong communication skills in English; able to present and defend proposals in front of the management team.
• Positive approach to internal and external customers
• Advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
• Team player
• University degree - preferable in Business, Engineering and Computer Sciences
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.