Marketing Improvement - Unpaid InternshipPrimary Location: Avenue Ariane, 5 1200 Brussels , Brussels, Region Office - BE, 1200 Job ID 065287
Marketing Improvement Internship
Start Date: January 2021
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Type: Full-time unpaid internship offered to students only. This position is available only to students who require to complete compulsory trainings for the purposes of their studies.
The intern will join the UPS Europe Marketing team as support for the “Marketing Improvement Internship”. This project plays a vital role in the strategic management of the UPS service portfolio across Europe.
As part of the daily tasks, the intern will have the opportunity to:
• Understand the services and accessorial offered by UPS and how these compare with competitors’;
• Develop analysis aimed at improving the existing business, achieving customer friendly solutions;
• Collaborate with different business units and be the point of contact between countries and Europe HQ;
• Present your work to different stakeholders and have a direct impact in the transformation of a global logistics leader.
The internship offers participation in prime project of a fast-paced corporate environment. Depending on your skills and performance, there is the opportunity to take over parts of the tasks on your own.
We are looking for self-driven candidates who meet the following requirements:
• MBA students / Recently graduated with a first job experience
• Eligible to reside in Belgium – EU nationals, Schengen-visa holders or EU-residence-card holders
• Eligible to work in Belgium – EU nationals or students pursuing internship required for their studies
• Strong numerical, analytical and prioritization skills;
• High degree of accuracy, eye for detail, accountable;
• Very good level of written and spoken English;
• Technical skills in MS Excel and Access are mandatory.
UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight; the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, USA and with the European head office located in Brussels, Belgium, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.