Finance AnalystPrimary Location: Brussels, Region Office - BE Job ID 059344 Zip Code 1200
Europe Region Office
Europe Region Financial Reporting & Planning
We are looking for a financial analyst to join the Finance team in UPS Europe Headquarters. We support managers across Europe, as well as in our Corporate HQ in USA, in their decision making by reporting, analyzing and planning (financial) data, creating insights, drawing conclusions and shaping thought processes. Working in this position will give you fantastic insights into the European operations of world’s largest parcel delivery company.
- Data analysis
- Querying various internal and external data sources
- Analyzing the gathered data for patterns, trends and insights
- Concluding and formulating tangible recommendations
- Running, analyzing and creating periodical managerial reports and packs.
- Improving and optimizing reporting and planning processes.
- Building presentations that inform the target audience in a concise and structured manner about the outcome of the analyses and the implications for the business.
Knowledge management constantly searching for new, relevant information and keeping the internal knowledge base up-to-date. Providing training and support to Europe area on: Financial systems, Financial reporting and Business Planning.
- Taking initiative to formalize information flows where possible and appropriate.
- Liaising with different departments across countries, Europe HQ and Corporate HQ, in order to exchange information, coordinate deadlines and review deliverables
- 2-3 years relevant experience as Finance Analyst
- University degree (Finance, Economics, etc.); preferably MBA
- Ambitious, career minded person
- Outstanding productivity and leadership characteristics
- Data-driven and taking initiative in developing new measurements and metrics
- Creative and logical thinker; strategic mind set
- Structured approach; process oriented; able to prioritize
- Deductive reasoning skills; able to translate findings into conclusions and recommendations
- Strong work ethic and high degree of accuracy; eye for detail; accountable
- Perform well under pressure; ability to meet tight& continuous deadlines
- Inquisitive personality; strong desire to learn; ability to probe effectively
- Able to build strong relationships with both internal and external business partners
- Excellent skills in MS Office; Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Familiarity with VBA and SQL a plus
- Excellent financial management and analytical, numerical and conceptual skills with demonstrated understanding of financial modeling and analysis tools
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.