Accounting Supervisor (AP, AR)
Job Summary : -
AP: supervises repetitive invoice / payment / inquiry workflow to ensure proper controls, accuracy, and service levels are achieved. He/She supervises end to end service for check processing and distribution. This position communicates policies and conducts policy training, maintains standards, and manages escalations. He/She may support systems implementation, project planning, and financial analysis. Supports ongoing process improvement based on assessing the end to end process and implementing quality and efficiency improvements.
Payroll: manages the payroll process for his/her assigned employee group (e.g., region, district, hourly, management, etc.) to ensure accurate payroll processing. He/She organizes workflows, develops procedures, and establishes priorities to meet payroll, contractual, and regulatory deadlines and objectives. This position requires working knowledge of labor contracts and state laws pertaining to payroll throughout the UPS network.
AR: responsibilities for customer payment processing, ensure compliance to written guidelines and follow up on payment exceptions to ensure prompt and accurate payment processing. interacts with customers, internal UPS teams, and external vendors to help resolve payment exceptions.
Job Responsibilities : -
- Supervises the AR/AP/payroll team to achieve performance goals
- Designs control points to monitor the performance of the team
- Monitors and manages team members to comply with Company policy and procedure
- Reviews self-audit of AP/AR functions to ensure that internal controls are properly followed
- Review the system workflow and enhance work process regularly
- Conduct training and coaching to staffs for people development
- Checks accuracy and ensures time submission of relevant reports to region, districts and countries
- Ensures the system works based on expectation and looks for ways to enhance the process and system
- Approves payments properly
Job Requirements :
- Degree holder of Bachelor in Economics / Finance / Accounting
- Brings along 5 years of relevant working expereince with at least 2 years in management level
- Excellent sensitivity to figures
- Good planning and organizing skills, attention to details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication, negotiation, motivation, Leadershipment skills