UPS Capital Solutions Supervisor
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Level: Varies based on position
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Information Management at UPS Technology:
This position works with business partners across multiple business functions to align technology solutions with customer expectations. This position provides support to the solutions manager during all phases of integrations/testing, provides subject matter expertise, and is customer facing. This position addresses and resolves complex issues that come up during integration. This position serves as a liaison between sales, the customer, operations, and IT. This position analyzes customer needs, communicates with integration stakeholders, and participates in determining if the solution fits within the long-term strategic vision of both the customer and the business. This position collaborates with IT and operations to determine whether solutions currently exist and whether a new solution is feasible. This position manages specialists.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Positions and integrates core solutions within our customers’ transportation management systems.
• Conducts integration testing and helps to identify issues, ensures that the solution meets standards, and ensures effectiveness of the solution.
• Supports efficient resolution of any issues that arise during integration, provides solutions to prevent recurrence.
• Supports communication and documentation of integration results with others (e.g., other solutions supervisors, management, development teams, business users, etc.) to provide updates (e.g., estimated project end date, issues, functionality, etc.).
• Provides continued support for deployed solutions and troubleshoots and solves problems to ensure solutions are maintained and continue to operate effectively for existing customers.
• Balances multiple integrations and deployment schedules to meet stakeholder goals and expectations.
• Facilitates sessions with business partners, customers, and appropriate IT groups to ensure inclusion of all stakeholders.
• Participates in sales meetings and discussions regarding solutions for cross-functional and highly complex projects to ensure the approach fits into the long-term business strategy.
Requirements – Specific to experience, training, certifications, skills, knowledge or education
• Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in computer science, industrial engineering, or business administration
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Benefits & Career Advantages
Finance Professionals get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
Support Operations in over 220 Countries and Territories
Scope and Stability of a Fortune 100 Organization
Diverse Team of Experts
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow us on Facebook@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on Twitter@UPSjobs(Opens in new window)
Follow us on LinkedIn@UPS(Opens in new window)