Executive Recruiter -Remote- Flex Location
UPS is looking for a strategic and consultative Executive Recruiter to join our team remotely. The Executive Recruiter will own, develop, and support methods to successfully identify, recruit, hire, and onboard best in class executive talent. The successful candidate will be energetic, collaborative, and inquisitive with a strategic mindset and experience with creating and implementing global talent acquisition strategies, programs, and guidelines with a focus on sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding.
What Motivates Us
As a new function we empower each other to innovate and create meaningful processes that provide the ultimate white glove experience for our stakeholders. We enjoy the challenge of finding solutions to problems that are not quick fixes but rather lasting solutions. We are driven by creating solutions that will take UPS’ executive talent strategies to the next level.
Who We Are
A highly collaborative team that is results driven and thrives on building relationships and success. We work with high integrity, a sense of urgency, and confidentiality. We embrace challenges, drive innovation and results, and continuously learn and evolve – never accepting the status quo.
When You Join the Team
You'll be a key member of our Global Talent Acquisition COE Executive Recruiting Team and will have the unique opportunity to grow with us and help shape the future structure and culture of our team. You'll develop and maintain strong collaborative working relationships with the executive leadership team, HRBPs, hiring managers, external search partners, candidates, and external community organizations to create partnerships that yield success, trust, and credibility.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll have varying responsibilities with, but not limited to,
- Recruitment Strategy
- Recruiting Operations
- Search Firm, Stakeholder, and Project Management.
You’ll lead, develop, assess, support, and implement innovative global recruitment white-glove strategies, best practices, staffing plans, and pre/onboarding programs designed to reach, engage, and deliver exceptional, diverse pool of candidates that meet the executive talent acquisition needs while ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, as well as company policies.
You’ll use project management skills for multiple searches concurrently; while meeting metrics (e.g., number of positions filled, time to fill, diversity, source of hire, offer/acceptance, cost per hire) and other internal measurements and standards that drive an effective talent acquisition process.
- Excellent analytical, project, and time management skills- driver of change
- Extremely organized and takes pride in attention to detail
- Ability to navigate fast paced and/or confidential situations with ease in a complex and agile environment
- Solutions oriented, proven success delivering innovative sourcing and recruiting methods within a highly visible environment
- Proven to be a collaborative team player and demonstrated ability to play a leadership role, contributing to development of others
- Demonstrate a strong desire for growth or learning and keep up to date on industry and management trends
- Strong working knowledge of executive compensation, including but not limited to, short- and long-term incentive plans, employee benefits and relocation programs
- Ability to sell our competing value proposition to potential candidates and the opportunities within the UPS organization
- Exhibits exceptional executive presence, with ability to quickly build relationships both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), HR Information Systems (HRIS), Workday-preferred
- 3-5 years' executive talent acquisition experience either corporate in-house or search firm experience with a focus on executive level candidate generation and onboarding in a complex and competitive market
- Bachelor's degree
What we offer
- This position is in a remote work setting with occasional travel for business meetings
- Laptop and other technology hardware needed to effectively complete required work tasks
- Full-time management role with opportunities for career growth and development
- Competitive salary, paid time off, and comprehensive medical and dental coverage for employees and qualified dependents
- 401k plan with match
- Basic life and voluntary group life insurance programs
- Team focused, friendly atmosphere, and feedback culture
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment company-wide initiatives, communities, and affinity groups
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law