Tender Management SpecialistPrimary Location: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Job ID 055500 Zip Code 50-265
- respond to tenders (invitations from a customer for UPS to make a bid) by creating the UPS response-to-tender documents
- create persuasive proposals and presentations that win business (proposals focus on a customer’s needs and objectives specific to their industry, content is specific to the individual needs and goals of the customer)
- take ownership of the administrative side of the project (organize and moderateconference calls, involve UPS subject matter experts from various fields of expertise, follow up progress of work of tender participants etc.)
- enterprise wide project management application
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the Wroclaw city centre (Bema Plaza- Wroclaw ul. Bema 2);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- fluent English (written and spoken);
- excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- very high competency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint);
- organized, flexible, with attention, devoted to timelines and quality of tasks performed;
- team player, ability to lead a project and organize project team's work;
- ability to understand customer situation and requirements as well as UPS needs;
- positive attitude;
- customer service oriented.
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.