Pricing AnalystPrimary Location: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Job ID 035559
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting the sales force by retaining and growing volume and revenue for UPS Air Freight product. He / She provides competitive rates and effective pricing strategies that maximize profitability and favorably positions the Air Freight product in the marketplace.
- Evaluates and analyzes Requests for Quotations (RFQ’s);
- Develops Pricing strategies;
- Collaborates with Operations and Procurement to optimize available solutions enabling to position UPS effectively and appropriately in relation to competition and marketplace;
- Interacts with other Regions’ Pricing groups to gather pricing proposals;
- Combines and finalizes final customer proposal;
- Completes ad hoc analyses for upper management to provide information on financial impact of different pricing scenarios;
- Implements accepted Pricing Agreements;
- Responds to internal inquiries to provide pricing solutions and account strategies.
We expect from applicants:
- Preferred Education level: University degree in Business / Marketing / Finance /Engineering;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in English (speaking/writing);
- Calculative mind and accuracy;
- Flexibility and ability to perform tasks within tight timeline;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must.
- Professional development in fast growing international company;
- Competitive salary;
- Social benefit package (including private life insurance, health care, sport package, pension plan);
- Modern offices in the heart of Wroclaw.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.