HR AdministratorPrimary Location: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Job ID 055503 Zip Code 50-265
- deliver HR transactional services in a specific area such as employment, working time management, compensation
- update and maintain employee records in compliance with regulations;
- provide efficent customer service via phone or email concerning HR related matters
- review and verify incoming and outgoing documentation;
- prepare reports concerning personnel administration process.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the Wroclaw city centre (Plaza Bema - Wroclaw, Bema 2 Street);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- experience in HR Administration is a must;
- very good English in writing and speaking;
- knowledge of polish labour law;
- good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- organized, flexible and able to work under time pressure;
- strong customer focus and communication skills.
- analytical mind.
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.