AR Administrator with GermanPrimary Location: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Job ID 055494 Zip Code 50-265
- customer account analysis;
- investigating unidentified payments;
- applying payments to invoices;
- communication with countries, various UPS entities and departments;
- cooperation with customer, collectors, operations and Enterprise Account Management;
- preparing daily reconciliation;
- preparing data and documentation for GL bookings;
- direct Debit processing from different bank platforms;
- preparing refunds for customer and documentation for AP department.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the Wroclaw city centre (Plaza Bema - Wroclaw, Bema 2 Street);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- very good German (writing and speaking);
- communicative English;
- knowledge of accounting basics;
- key entry accuracy;
- good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- ability to work in a team;
- ability to work under time pressure;
- time management skills;
- very well organized.
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.