Accounting Administrator with EnglishPrimary Location: Wroclaw, Dolnośląskie - PL Job ID 055496 Zip Code 50-265
- registering invoices provided from external and internal clients in Oracle system;
- analysis and invoice processing with vendors;
- permanent cooperation with partners in Poland and Europe.
- stable work conditions (job agreement);
- competitive salary;
- life insurance;
- pension plan;
- private medical care;
- Multisport card;
- special training program for new employees;
- fruit for employees every Wednesday;
- employee library and board games rental;
- work in modern office in the Wroclaw city centre (Bema Plaza- Wroclaw ul. Bema 2);
- possibility to gain professional experience in international environment;
- great atmosphere and many employee committees which you can be part of (e.g charity, sport, leadership development etc.).
We expect from candidates:
- good English;
- knowledge of accounting issues would be an advantage;
- strong communication skills and positive attitude;
- problem solving, analysis, good decision making;
- good MS Office
UPS believes, that person with potencial can learn anything, so we don't expect from you any job experience. The most important for us is your potencial, personality and openess for new experiences.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.