Aircraft Maintenance Utility - CAE
Candidate will be responsible for ordering aircraft parts, stocking shelves with aircraft parts and delivering aircraft parts or equipment to the maintenance technicians working on an aircraft. Position requires individual to operate a desk top computer, to work at elevated heights safely, work in enclosed spaces, and on various walk surfaces.Will be required to work in inclement weather and exposed to outside temperatures.
Candidate must be able to:
- lift, lower, push, pull, leverage and manipulate equipment and aircraft parts weighing up to 70 lbs.
- bend, stoop, climb, stand, walk, crawl, crouch, squat, kneel, turn and pivot for the duration of the work schedule.
- use standard hand tools, torque wrenches, operate pneumatic/hydraulic/electrical drive equipment and disassemble/assemble components using a manual.
Will be asked to work additional hours or overtime depending on operational needs.
Five year progression with a starting rate of $15.25 and a top out rate of $33.36.
Ideal candidate must possess the following:
- A valid Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- Able to operate a standard transmission vehicle.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law