Part-time SupervisorWausau Primary Location: 7000 West Stewart Avenue , WAUSAU, WI - United States, 54401 Facility Wausau Job ID 265495
UPS is seeking a Part-time Local Sort Supervisor to work up to 5 ½ hours per day, 5 days per week. He/She may be required to work extended hours and varying shifts as service needs dictate. He/She is responsible for supervising and training employees effectively. The Supervisor performs office tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and calculating. He/She assists in moving packages weighing up to 150 pounds. The Supervisor communicates and performs assigned tasks and maintains proper job safety conditions. He/She works cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
The Supervisor works in an environment with variable temperatures and humidity, exposure to dust, dirt, noise, and possible outside inclement weather. He/She works at elevated heights and on uneven work surfaces.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts audits
- Reviews safety reports
- Determines employee training needs to produce continuous development plans
- Provides feedback and support
- Conducts performance evaluations and resolves individual and group performance issues
Knowledge and Skills
- Willing to work flexible shift hours
- Work independently with appropriate judgment
- Proactively anticipates issues and determines resolutions
- Experience supervising employees - Preferred
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
See where Future You will workView the Map
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.