Teamleader OperationsPrimary Location: Venlo, Limburg - NL Job ID 055783 Zip Code 5928 LH
As a Team Leader you organize and optimize the day to day operation. In this role it’s your responsibility to achieve the agreed performance measures, compliance and safety regulations. Operations is part of a logistic facility which accommodates inbound, outbound and customer service activities. You will report to the Operations Manager and will lead a team of 1-2 Leading Hands and indirect 40-60 warehouse employees.
What do you do on an average day?
Every morning you start your workday with a Pre-work Communication Meeting.
After that, you will manage and control the staff planning for your department.
Of course you also manage the service and performance levels for the operation and you monitor costs control system for warehousing.
Ongoing you will supervise the Leading Hands and Warehouse staff. This includes illness management, reviews, recruitment and people/talent development.
Next to these day to day tasks you keep trying to improve the service and profitability level for existing warehouse operations and improve quality trough continuous improvements projects.
What do we expect of you?
- Education: Preferably, BA in Logistics / Supply Chain
- Experience: Relevant working experience of 1-2 years in a comparable role
- We are looking for a natural leader with strong communication skills
- It will help you when you have proper knowledge of working with all Microsoft Office tools
- It is important that you can lead your team with fun and stay stress resistant, even in challenging times. When you can combine this with good people skills, you can be the perfect fit
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.