Account ExecutivePrimary Location: Vejle, Syddanmark - DK Job ID 054899
Come join our successful team as an Account Executive for UPS SCS (Denmark) Aps in Vejle (or Taastrup/København). The Account Executive is in charge of selling and developing transportation solutions for a broad catalogue of existing and new customers in Denmark within Freight Forwarding. You will refer to the Business Development Manager.
In this role you will get a wide job description with a series of responsibilities. You will be in charge of selling Transportation Solutions to new customers, maintaining relations to existing customer base and handle your own budget, always with the support from an experienced and close-knit team of Account Executives in your area.
We are looking for someone with a thorough knowledge of the transportation and logistics field, combined with a positive and outgoing attitude. This position requires a great deal of self-motivation. We also require excellent writing and spoken communication skills in both Danish and English.
We demand a great deal of our employees and take pride in providing a very high and professional standard internally and for our customers. In return we offer you solid experience in a very interesting position that might be the starting point of your further career within UPS, where new possibilities could be just ahead of you.
Additionally the right candidate:
- has a relevant degree within business, economics, sales or similar education
- is structured, flexible and has strong planning skills
- is result oriented and knows what it takes to plan and reach the goals
- has strong IT-skills and will be interested in learning and using the UPS IT solutions
- has a driver’s license and is an experienced driver
We offer you:
- an exciting and rewarding role within one of the world’s largest distribution companies
- a competitive salary
- a dynamic and international environment
- company car and phone
- a strong culture of hiring and promoting from within
Working hours and start date:
The working hours are 37 hours a week. We recruit continuously and will hire when the right candidate comes along. Start date will be soonest/negotiable, but likely around May 1st 2019.
We very much look forward to receiving your cover letter and resume marked “AE SCS 2019” on e-mail email@example.com.
Do you have any questions in relations to this position? Please contact Business Development Manager Klaus Akren +46 702 471693
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.