Early Morning Sorter - Preload (Richmond)Primary Location: Vancouver, British Columbia - CA Job ID 056909
Shift: Early Morning (3:00 AM - 9:00 AM)
UPS is hiring individuals to work as . This is a physical, fast-paced position that involves continual lifting, lowering and sliding packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
Preloaders usually work 4 - 6 hours each day and workdays are from Monday to Friday. Shifts are generally from 3:00AM – 9:00AM. Preloaders typically do not work on holidays.
Preloaders receive a competitive hourly rate and also an attractive benefits package. Please note that these opportunities are part-time only working approximately 20 – 25 hours per week.
UPS provides an excellent employment opportunity for students. While working part-time for five days per week, our student employees also become eligible for our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
Through the Tuition Reimbursement Program, our student employees can receive up to CAD$3,000
The Early Morning Sorter (Preloader) loads and unloads packages into or out of UPS vehicles.
Preloaders will work at the Vancouver Facility located near YVR (5960 Ferguson Road, Richmond).
The responsibilities include the following:
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars in a warehouse environment (must be able to handle packages up to 70lbs)
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be comfortable starting very early in the morning
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.