Sales Account Executive (based in Tullamarine, 12-month contract)Primary Location: Tullamarine, Victoria - AU Job ID 053269 Zip Code 3043
UPS is the world's leading supply chain organisation with annual revenue of USD49.7 billion. We deliver comprehensive supply chain solutions to our customers worldwide through our unrivalled capabilities. As the world's 9th largest airline and with over 425,000 employees, we provide flexible service options in over 209 countries.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to support our growing business as a long-established leader in global Logistics and Freight Forwarding, we are seeking a passionate, motivated and energetic individual to join our Business Development team to provide professional sales account service to customers of Small Package accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Addresses customers’ need through regular planned meetings within the assigned
- Develops and manages a multi-level relationship with client business to understand their business model and need for logistics services from within, and provide insight and direction to help client achieve business goals while ensuring solutions are aligned with UPS business goals and strategies
- Proactively identify additional opportunities for increased profitable business with the client, leveraging the full UPS value-add portfolio of products and services
- Collects and provides competitive information in the territory for team’s analysis and distribution in regular sales meetings.
- Uses established questionnaires and other tools to gather data to identify the client requirements including organizational structure and players, client's requirements, compelling events, validate opportunities, and evaluates the match to SP products and services.
- Works with other departments to assist in developing the solution for the clients.
- Acts as the client’s advocate during solution development to assist in the data gathering, outlining assumptions and value proposition for the client.
- Develops proposals, validates pricing to ensure clients’ expectations are met.
- Presents proposals to client to illustrate the value of solution and work with client to achieve commitment and agreement with projects
- Interprets tracking data and monitors account for clients to identify and address client’s changing needs.
- Oversees client relationship pertaining to operations service and gathers feedback
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree holder from Business discipline is preferred
- Approximately 5 years of field sales experience, knowledge/sales experience in the Logistics industry is highly desirable, but not a must
- A self-starter who is customer-oriented and results-driven
- Able to hold oneself accountable working independently under a fast-pace environment
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and the generosity to support each other
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.