Inside Sales/Telesales Executive (Based in Tullamarine)Primary Location: Tullamarine, Victoria - AU Job ID 053470 Zip Code 3043
We are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Inside Sales Executive to join our team. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to maintain, develop relationships with key customers and manage the promotion and strategic sales. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Do you have a strong sales background and demonstrated sales success? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Require to use sales tools and marketing resources to research customer businesses, past customer contact and product specifics to identify subsidiary opportunities.
- Conducts sales calls to identify new sales opportunities with potential Small to Medium-sized Enterprise accounts to identify customer business needs, introduce additional products and services and to retain current business.
- Generating and qualifying sales lead opportunities within assigned territory through cold calling by positioning UPS products/services that is catered to support customer’s business.
- Managing, tracking and following up closely with potential leads to ensure continuity which eventually leading to closure of business.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and meet KPI’s to ensure continued business growth.
- Develop complex sales strategies encompassing customers’ supply chain and comprehensive pricing strategies that incorporate UPS’s broad range of solutions.
- Conducts face-to-face meeting with prospective customers as and when required.
- Coordinate cross-functional support on service and billing issues for assigned accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of UPS products and services and well aware of competitors' strategies and capabilities to position UPS product advantageously.
- Possess a High School Certificate (Year 12) / Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in similar capacity or from service industry. Prior experience and knowledge in dealing with Small Package or Freight Forwarding (Air Freight/Ocean Freight) products and services will be advantageous.
- Candidates without experience but is able to demonstrate innovative and creative selling skills may be considered.
- Require demonstrated skills in MS Office Programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels.
- Customer oriented, passionate, sales driven and highly motivated with the ability to understand customers' perspective and think win-win.
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.