Driver Full Time (Trois-Rivieres)Primary Location: Trois-Rivières, Quebec - CA Job ID 055617 Zip Code G8Z 2M7
UPS is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight; facilitating international trade, and deploying advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Human Resources representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
- Delivering and picking up UPS packages efficiently and effectively
- Learning and properly executing UPS safe driving methods
- Operating vehicles with standard (manual) transmission
- Possessing a valid drivers license
- Complying with UPS appearance guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive standard (manual) transmission
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday; flexible to work any 4 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 and 22:00
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Possession of a valid drivers license
- No at fault accidents within the last 3 years; no violations within the last 12 months
- Strong customer service skills
- Physical examination by a UPS identified doctor
Related JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Jobs on the map
See where Future You will go.Learn More
Get Job Alerts
Take another step toward Future You.