- Tracy, California
- Entry Level
SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
Warehouse Associate II
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly is a UPS Supply Chain Solutions Warehouse Associate II? Our team members provide package handling, inventory control, and shipping services to customers in a variety of industries including retail, technology, aerospace, and more. Speed, consistency, flexibility and visibility are delivered to our clients through our customer first approach. Warehouse Associates help our clients become more efficient, which allows them to focus on their core competencies, better serve their customers and improve the products and services they offer.
SHIFT YOUR SKILLS
So, what does it take to make it on our team?
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- An ability to perform all warehouse activities including but not limited to picking, packing, shipping, receiving, put-away, cycle count, and inventory audit
- Utilize radio frequency (RF) scanners to electronically perform warehouse activities
- Perform all tasks using defined job processes with a high level of accuracy and minimal supervision
- Utilize computer-based warehouse management system (WMS) to perform all warehouse activities including outbound process, inbound process and inventory control
- Ensure transaction accuracy along with safety and quality compliance
- Successful completion of a background check
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental and vision after waiting period
- And so much more
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So, what is UPS all about? We’re hardworking, efficient warehouse workers and professionals working in finance, technology, engineering, marketing, healthcare, supply chain solutions and other fields. We are building our business ethically, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what matters – to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.
Benefits & Career Advantages
SCS Global Logistics & Distribution Warehouse employees get a full slate of benefits and rewards.
after 30 days
Light Industrial work
UPS Global Logistics & Distribution
See how we work with our customers and as an organization to be better together, providing retail and e-commerce fulfillment solutions for companies of all sizes.
Our purpose is not just what we do, more importantly, it’s why we do it. It’s the reason we get up in the morning. It’s the motivation that guides how we choose to spend our day. Simply put, it’s the reason we are here.